- Five plenary keynote speeches by prominent representatives of the field of physics and physics education. The keynote is an hour long followed by Q&A at the beginning of each conference day in a big hall that can accommodate from 300 to 400 participants.
- Parallel sessions include:
+ Single oral presentations by theme
+ Workshops (incl. ICT/lab demonstrations plus hands-on experiences)
+ Symposia (a collection of related papers)
+ Working groups on specific issues of physics education
Each parallel session should be planned for 90 minutes and in a 50-seat room.
- Two sessions of interactive poster presentations on Tuesday and Thursday
- Exhibits of educational technology, laboratory, and books
- One afternoon for conference excursion and a gala dinner
- Lunches and coffee/tea break for conference days.